When I was 13 years old, my aunt, Doris Lee advised me to learn TM Meditation. I began to feel happier and less stressed. It was the start of a lifetime exploration of the development of consciousness. Years later, I attended an 8-month in residence TM meditation teacher training in Holland to teach others to dive into one's own quiet silent self called Turiya state of consciousness. In 1998, I met Ayurveda Master Healer, Vaidya Mishra whom I studied with until his recent death in March 2017. I also offer Psychospiritual Counseling for in the light of Ayurveda and hold a masters degree in counseling from Pacifica Graduate Institute.
Studied Vedic Sciences at Maharishi International University 1981-1984.
Completed Transcendental Meditation Teacher Training, Holland 1987
Ayurveda Practitioner Training Course, Vlodrop Holland, 1991 with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Co-Founder of former Seattle Maharishi Ayurveda Health and Pancha Karma Center, 1989 to 1993.
- Received Ayurvedic Advanced Educator from Bhavana Institute of Ayurveda and Yoga 2008..
- Registered Ayurveda Practitioner with the Ayurveda Association of Professionals for North America
- Shaka Vansiya Ayurveda Health Practitioner
- Student of Ayurvedic Healer, Vaidya Ramakant Mishra since 1998
- Continuing education with Dr. Rishi in Ayurveda Health Home, Kathmandu Nepal
- Voice Dialogue Training with Tamara Stone
- Served as a consultant to Indus Valley Ayurveda Health Center in Mysore, India 2013
- Lead teacher of Ayurvedic Education at Healing Arts Institute from 2011 to 2014 Sacramento California
- Approved continuing education teacher by the National Certification Board of Massage Therapists and Body Workers.
- Graduate from California Institute of Integral Studies,
- Graduate from Pacifica Graduate Institute, Masters in Counseling Psychology with a focus on Depth (2017)
Sign up for a health package with me now, I'd love to share this incredible gift of ancient wisdom with you.
530 401 8627